Display Visitor's IP address in your WordPress website.
If you go to Google and type "What's my IP", then Google will show your Public IP address.
If you want to show the Public IP address of the visitor in your WordPress website's sidebar or footer automatically, then this WordPress PlugIn is for you.
Why this PlugIn is special?
- Mobile Responsive
- The PlugIn takes very low space in hosting
- The PlugIn will automatically match with your Theme's color, font, style. Visitor will think it as the part of your theme. If you use this PlugIn in different themes, you will feel the change
- No coding knowledge or expertise required! You will not have to use any short-code or to edit settings
- Easy Installation! After activation of the PlugIn, Simply go to Appearance > Widgets, and drag the PlugIn into any widgetized area like sidebar or footer
- Freedom! If you use any Page Builder, then you can add inside page or post also
WordPress is now promoting Block-editing. This PlugIn works with WordPress latest version, but only with non-block Theme. You may need to install Restore Classic Widgets or Classic Widgets PlugIn. Both are free.
Don't hesitate to contact by email!
If you feel satisfied, make the product author happy too. You are requested to
- leave a positive review
- follow Gumroad profile to get latest update